Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Our Teddy Bears Picnic

What an awesome last day of our third term... We celebrated with a teddy bears picnic. We came to kindergarten in our PJs with our teddys under our arms. We learnt to treat our friends favourite bears with respect and share stories about our bears. There were some children who were a bit shy about their bears - so it took courage to open up and share. There was much excitement as we prepared for our picnic. It was great to have such community involvement as we invited our parents along to share in the occassion. Thanks to all the families who contributed food for the party, and for those who came along to hear the stories and share our kai. It was wonderful to finish the term together, with our favourite furry friends.



In the new term we will need to start planning for our next event.

2 comments:

Mike said...

We have all been hearing about your great blogging from Tania and Beverly at U-Learn09. What a wonderful kindergarten you have and what great teachers you have! I really enjoyed seeing all the cool cuddly friends you all all have - my favourite is Spiderman (I'm a HUGE fan) :D
Keep blogging!

Kelly said...

Thank you
Found it really interesting and think you are doing a wonderful job.... I have my own blog page now and as I get more confident will start it with my grade 5's in Australia