Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Cross Country

What an awesome day at Cross Country. Thank you to Parua Bay School for sharing their fields with us. Thank you to the PB School children for supporting us, and joining in the fun with a couple of races. And thanks awesomely to all the parents for being such good sports - supporting, marshalling, and running!

What amazing Kindergarten runners we have. Everyone who started the race, finished the race. We learnt about persevering, picking ourselves up when we fell, trying our hardest, and being good sports. What amazing lessons. It was great to have so many people supporting us. The sun was shining, the ground almost dry (from weeks of rain), and a cool wind to cool us down. We also have ice blocks to round off the day.

Check out our movie and all the great running and the bunch of certificates at the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to come and visit today and hear you all tell me stories about the cross country. Now I have seen all of the photos of you all running so hard! I wish I could have been there! Next time something special is happening at Kindergarten I hope I can come too. I am so impressed that everyone participated. Looks like you had heaps of fun:-)
Taniaxxx

Anonymous said...

What a great time I had at your cross country yesterday. You were all such amazing runners, and it was great seeing everyone have so much fun. Well done.From Flynn's Mum

Anonymous said...

What awesome runners you all are. I was a little concerned that I had made the course too long but you all did so well running all that way - you could tell that you had been practicing hard.
Izaak's Grandma & Nani also enjoyed watching Izaak and all his kindy friends.
Love Leanne

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it great to be running and hear all the chears from all the onlookers! I think it must have inspired you because you all were running really fast.
Annelies

Amanda and Josh Askew said...

What an awesome day you all had at the cross country. It was fantastic to see all of you trying your best and finishing the race. Great work everyone!