Sunday, March 15, 2009

Experiencing Photo Booth



We have been learning how to use photobooth on the Mac. What a lot of fun and laughter as we learn about all of the different effects we can use. We are learning great mouse skills as we move the mouse onto the camera to take a photo of our funny looking faces. The camera counts down 3, 2, 1 and then the photo is snapped. We are learning to laugh at ourselves and see ourselves in different ways and sometimes this can be VERY strange... Some children are not yet ready to take a photo of themselves looking so different! Maybe some Mums, Dads, Grandparents, Family and Friends would like to come in and try out Photobooth! We have a few experts at Kindergarten who would be only too keen to share their skills.

3 comments:

Breakaway Retreat said...

That looks like so much fun creating funny faces on the computer.

Niall have you been making another Niall again on the computer? Can you show me tommorrow how to make the funny faces on the computer, we could try and make two Cearas?

Lots of love
Mum, Dad, Liam and Ceara.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are so funny to look at, it is sometimes hard to see who is in the picture, you all look so different.
Annelies

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Megan. I'm an early childhood teacher from Brisbane, but I live in Atlantic Beach, Florida. I think your Kindergarten looks so COOL! I love your photo booth pictures. After seeing your fantastic slide show I am going to check it out myself and try some of the special effects. I wish all young children could have the kind of Kindy you have. Keep up the great work!