Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Jedi in Training - Star Wars

Our resident Jedi was very excited about creating a movie. When Cam heard that movies could be made at Kindergarten he knew just what he wanted to do - make a Star Wars Movie. At first any photos would do, however it was suggested that Cam take photos of his Star Wars characters at home and come back to make a movie. Cam was excited. You will see from the beginning quote that Can KNOWS his Star Wars. With computer troubles at Kindergarten it has taken a while to get this up onto the blog - but here we go. Star Wars - Produced by Cam

video

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one Cam. May the Force be with you.

Love Dad

Cindy said...

Cameron,
Great Job! I really like what you did here. Do you have a favorite Star Wars character? Have you seen all the Star Wars movies?

Cindy

Manaia Kindergarten said...

Hi Cindy - My favourite character is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. I have seen three movies.
Cameron

(we had to look up the spelling of these names - great site on Yahoo with ALL the Star Wars characters - cheers Beverly)

Leanne said...

What awesome sound effects Cam! What an excellent job you have made of your first movie - well done.

Leanne

Anonymous said...

WOW Cameron, you certainly know a lot about Star Wars. I am looking forward to coming back to Manaia Kindergarten and meeting you and hearing more about your exciting interest. I bet I will learn lots from you!
Tania

Anonymous said...

WOW Cameron, you certainly know a lot about Star Wars. I am looking forward to coming back to Manaia Kindergarten and meeting you and hearing more about your exciting interest. I bet I will learn lots from you!
Tania