Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elliott persisting at the monkey bars..



"Tania, Tania I can do the monkey bars, I have lots of energy" you called out to me Elliott. I went to get the camera to make a movie of you in action and take some photos. You tried and tried but couldn't get right across again. You had obviously used all of your energy getting across the first time! I am impressed that you kept trying though! Keep practising Elliott and very soon you will be able to make it across everyday! I took the photos and videoed you with the camera and everytime you had finished you wanted to see what photos I had taken and look at the movie. "Let's make a movie" you said to me. That's exactly what we have done Elliott. Together we made this movie and now it is on the blog for everyone to see!

No comments: