Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ABBA at Manaia

video

It all started on the swings yesterday - Lucy and Milly singing as they were swinging "Super Trooper"... at the top of their voices! I know that your Mum's went to see "Mamma Mia" at the movies - it was an EXCELLENT movie. I guessed they had bought the CD or DVD and had obviously been playing it alot! You knew so many of the songs and the words and I enjoyed listening to you. Meg also came to join us and knew so many of the songs too. Today Wendy and I were thinking the same thing and both brought in our ABBA CD's for you. What a day we had singing and dancing together. I remember singing ABBA just like you when I was a little girl and I know that I learnt it from listening to my Mum's music too. WOW we sure have talent at Manaia Kindergarten.

5 comments:

parua bay primary school said...

That was fabulous girls!! You can imagine what we get to watch on a daily basis at home!! That made my day :-)

Ann said...

great work guys! I remember when these songs first came out and I was around 10. they make me feel the way you seem to feel about them. Fantastic creative interpretation - you are really flying!
Ann
Pukerua Bay Kindergarten

Kesia said...

Wow!!!!!
Great singing and dancing guys!!!! You sound really good-you all sound like you know all the words.
Nice one girls
Kesia

Leanne Ross said...

What amazing talent we have at Manaia Kindergarten - you girls rock!

Anonymous said...

What a joy to watch all the talent at Manaia Kindy. Can we expect to see 'Dancing Queen' or another great ABBA rendition at a end of year concert???

Sarah M.