Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mac Mania at Manaia



What fun we had today exploring what our new apple mac is capable of.. we experimented with photo booth and had a real laugh creating strange and wacky faces! There are lots of different effects to choose from and each one makes our face look totally different! We have learnt how to change the different effects and then how to take the photo. All we need to do is click on the camera, watch the numbers count backwards, 3,2, 1 and then smile for the camera... I imagine we are going to have heaps of fun with this programme and I look forward to a wall display of all our very strange faces!!! What an excellent way of learning as a team and then being able to share our new skills with others.

8 comments:

parua bay primary school said...

You are so lucky to have this wonderful resource! A SUPERB learning tool!! I am definately a Mac girl!! Well done everyone on your wonderful pictures.
Lynfa

Miss Sheppard's Kindergarten said...

Hello from Sandusky, Ohio, USA! That is so exciting that you have an iMac in your room! We are getting Mac Books at our school! We can't wait to do some of the fun things you are talking about! We are going to the apple orchard tomorrow for our very first field trip together!
Maybe we could ichat or skype sometime! Please come and check out our blog! We love visitors and comments and we'd love to be your blogging buddies! www.tinyurl.com/shepblog

Kesia said...

Wow!! It looks like your having so much fun on the Mac!!! I wish we could have them at my school!!

Have fun exploring and doing more awesome things on the Mac
Kesia

Linda said...

What a neat big screen. I love mac computers too and laughed when I saw your funny faces!
From Linda

Naketa said...

Yay! Macs and Pcs at Manaia Kindergarten...I cant wait to have a play on my next visit...:)
Do you have photo Booth? Perhaps you could send me some funny pictures?

Aunty Ruth (Ireland) said...

WOW looks like everyone is having great fun using the mac, with lots of funny faces!!
Aunty Ruth (Liam Prosser)Ireland

Greenwood Community said...

Photo booth is heaps of fun we love using it at Greenwood Kindergarten. The children specially love trying to 'hide' from the camera just as its about to take the photo, great fun.

Breakaway Retreat said...

I would love to have a Mac like that at home. You are so lucky to have one. It looks like everyone had great fun using it.

Niall I loved all your funny faces. I bet some times you would like if there were 2 Niall's.

Love Mum, Dad, Liam and Ceara