Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Amelie's Super Sewing Skills







Amelie and her family have just moved to Whangarei from Dunedin. Amelie has been at Manaia Kindergarten for just over two weeks. Amelie has already made many friends and has quickly settled into our Kindergarten. Today Amelie had her first turn at sewing and what a sewing star she turned out to be! Look at her amazing work! The funniest thing was that Amelie was sitting on the floor to sew and sewing on her lap and actually sewed her sewing to her dress not once but twice!!! What a lot of un stitching Tania had to do to untangle Amelie from her sewing!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Amelie,
Welcome to Kindergarten. I am sure you will have loads of fun at Manaia! Sorry about your dress. Souds like a lot of stitching and unstitching. ;-)

Mark and Debra said...

Great Sewing Amelie!

From your new friends

Emily, Megan and Sam Carter

Treehouse Dwellers said...

Amelie - When I came into kindergarten last week I watched Tania teaching you how to sew. You were so enthusiastic - egging her on to show you more. You seem like a natural - what a great job you must be proud of.
Beverly

Megan said...

Hi Amelie,

My name is Megan and I met you the other day when I came to Manaia and when I read about your sewing I smiled because when I was a little girl I did that too! Not twice though - only once.

See you again soon
Megan Cooke

Danny Tuato'o said...

WOW you are amazing!!! - it is so good to see you settling in my lovely and great to be able to check out what you are doing on the Kindy blog when I am at work.
Lots of love and big hugs
Dad