Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rotorua - ECE Convention

Tania and I have been without the internet for a week - but we haven't stopped working and we haven't stopped having fun!! The Early Childhood Convention in Rotorua was busy, inspiring, and a great team building event. We have put a small movie together to show you the highlights. After completing the movie we realised that there is very little of the actual convention in the hightlights - but a photo of a lecture is hardly inspiring. Rest assured - we are coming back to Kindergarten with new and challenging ideas.
Check out what we have been up to for the first week of the holidays...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun. I don't think I have ever seen those cocoon like things you were wrapped up in, but I got a queasy stomach just looking at the photos! ;-)
Hanging in the air like that would be a real challenge for me. ;-)
Minature golf is more my speed.

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Cindy