Monday, August 13, 2007

A post from Tania

Hi Everyone
It was great to visit Kindergarten and see you all today. I am very proud that we have had over 1000 visitors to our blog and had to come out to celebrate with you. I hope you all enjoyed our chocolate cake with 1000 on it! We will have a REAL PARTY when Beverly, Emma and I are all at Kindergarten very soon. Have a great week with Annette. See you all soon
Lots of Love
Tania

PS - Ask Emma or Beverly to load the photo of the cake onto our blog! Thanks.


0

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Dear Kindergartners,
Congratulations on getting 1000 visitors to your blog. I teach Kindergarten and will start my first classroom blog in just a few weeks. Wish me luck. In the meantime…CONGRATS!!!

Nanny & Grandad said...

Hi Emily & Megan,
It's great news that the kindy blog has had over 1000 visits and we can't wait to see the photo of the chocolate cake it sounds lovely.
Lots of love Nanny & Grandad xx

Tracey said...

Woo hoo - 1000 visitors! That is such a lot of people and I have noticed that since Monday you have had nearly 250 more people to your blog. Everyone must think you have such an interesting blog to look at. Well done on all your hard work!