Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mia's Carebear movie

Well Mia I certainly enjoyed working with you on making this movie - actually I mainly watched you - your words were... "Tania, I know what i'm doing". It was obviously time for me to sit back and watch you in action as you created a movie using the photos of your carebear visiting Kindergarten. (I was allowed to take the photos as you moved your carebear to various positions throughout Kindergarten.) Lilirose joined you as you worked together to decide the different animations you were going to add to your pictures. There was a lot of laughter as you watched your movie frame by frame and added more funny things. I am very impressed with your finished movie Mia and we all enjoyed watching it at mat time today. At the end of mat time I reminded you to show your family on your computer at home. I think you must have remembered to do this as there is a comment from Abbey waiting for you... I can't wait to hear what Mum and Dad thought of your movie.

4 comments:

Venmore said...

I liked My little sisters care bear movie because it had Mia in, her friend and her carebear too. Abbey.

Treehouse Dwellers said...

Awesome, Mia and Lilirose. Carebear looks like she really enjoyed being at Kindergarten today! I loved the pig noses!!

jan said...

Hi there guys. Great motivational stuff you are doing.

jan said...

Thanks for allowing us to view your journey